- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
RG3 in no mood to discuss Redskins’ reported power struggle
“I don’t know about it, still don’t know about it,” he said. “I’m just trying to deal with what I have to deal with right now, thinking about thing game, getting ready to watch the film.”
According to the ESPN report, Griffin received special treatment from Snyder including the owner sending his security detail to be with Griffin on occasions when the quarterback was out and sending his limo to give Griffin’s fiancée (now wife) rides after road games.
“Not going to talk about that stuff, guys,” he said. “It’s not relevant to the football game, it’s not relevant to my life, which is my answer to that and it’s just ridiculous.”
“It’s not what the game’s about,” said a clearly frustrated Griffin. “Constantly I go to these press conferences and get asked questions about non-football things as opposed to football. It’s just not the way the game should be going. You partially understand some of it. There are other questions that need to be asked and there are other things we need to do like playing better.”
Griffin was also asked about being removed from the game when healthy for the first time in his career. With the Chiefs up 45-10 early in the fourth quarter, Kirk Cousins went in and finished the game at quarterback.
“It’s tough, but I understood. You don’t fight that,” he said. “You want to finish the game with your guys.”
When asked during his press conference, Shanahan would not confirm that Griffin will be the starter next week.
“That’s not an issue,” Griffin said of his status as the starter.
Near the end of the news conference, Griffin was asked why he thought his relationship with his coach constantly was being questioned. His answer was somewhat cryptic.
“I don’t know. I’m getting frustrated now trying to hold everything back,” he said. “Some things are allowed to happen and we can cut a lot of this stuff out and it’s not being cut out. I don’t know what else I can do about that.”
What does all of that mean? Stay tuned.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.