- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Three goalies, no clear choice for struggling Caps
Question of the Day
“I felt sorry for him a little bit,” Oates said. “They only had 11 shots but they still had seven chances, so the shot totals are a little misleading. … That’s part of the gig, man. It happens. Once again,though, you’re going to get lots of times. Be ready for your time.”
Oates would not say which goalie will start on Thursday night in Tampa but with the Caps now in third place in the Metropolitan Division, just one point ahead of Carolina, it sounds as though he’s leaning toward Grubauer.
“You gotta get wins and you gotta keep the team playing good,” Oates said. “It’s a delicate balance that every team goes through. That’s why you talk about being pros all the time.”
Said Laich: “We love all three guys. … Nobody’s dragging their lips. Michal’s going through a tough time. We know he wants to play but as far as I know he’s been playful and colorful back there. Credit to those guys. They’ve handled it with great professionalism.”
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors