- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Morgan Moses signs; all Redskins draft picks under contract
Question of the Day
The Redskins have signed offensive tackle Morgan Moses, the 66th overall pick earlier this month, the team announced this morning.
With Morgan under contract, the Redskins now have signed all eight of their 2014 selections.
The deal figures to be worth a little more than $3 million over four years with a signing bonus of about $700,000, based on the NFL’s slotted salary system for rookies.
The Redskins hope the 6-foot-6, 318-pound U.Va. product will develop into a long-term starter at right tackle. But given how raw he is, it’s tough to say when exactly that will happen. For it to happen this season, Morgan would have to unseat veteran Tyler Polumbus, the team’s starting right tackle the past two years.
“Morgan,” Gruden said, “he’s got a ways to go. He’s moving over to right tackle and we’re introducing him to the outside zone the way we want it, the protections the way we want it and it’s going to take some time. But we’re happy with his progress. He’s got major, major upside with his size.”
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq